Creativity is a powerful spiritual practice and process.
I’m entering a new phase in the development of my brand where I want to start making more art to inspire people.
Recently, I’ve been hand-drawing vibrant mandalas with my own unique twist and the response has been overwhelming. Now I’m doing a little market research to see if people would be interested in me creating custom mandalas for them based on intentions, colour schemes, affirmations and a desire to own a beautiful piece of original artwork (by yours truly).
Mandala (Sanskrit: मण्डल Maṇḍala, ‘circle’) is a spiritual and ritual symbol in Hinduism and Buddhism, representing the Universe. They help to create and hold a sacred space for metaphysical adventures, manifesting and meditation.
– Each piece can take up to 5 hours to create.
– They are hand-drawn on 200gsm white quill board (acid free, from sustainable sources).
– I use a mixed variety of ink pens (Copic, Sharpie and Posca).
– It’s a very surrendered and meditative process for me and something I truly love to do. I pour my heart into it.
– The finished artwork is A4 (21.0 x 29.7cm, 8.27 x 11.69 inches).
*Please note it will be delivered to you unframed.
SOLD OUT! NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
Being an artist is in my blood.
At 14, I worked for Hallmark as their youngest gift wrap designer (see picture above). My work could be purchased in various department stores around the world. At 19, I held my first solo-art exhibition and when I was 23, I was a prizewinner in the the SHELL Livewire Entreprenerial Awards to fund my own stationery business start-up. I am a multi-passionate creative which is why I love to write books, draw pictures and design beautiful pieces of jewellery.
What you get from me.
- A beautiful one-of-a-kind piece of unique and original hand-drawn artwork.
- Every mandala will be different. Like snowflakes, no two pieces will be the same.
- They aren’t designed to be perfect, they are designed to project vibrant original beauty, prompt cosmic connection and remind you that you create your own magic.
- An affirmation and intention for your mandala (separate from the artwork).