How I Manifested A Million Dollars Using The Law of Attraction
We (my husband and I) started with nothing but inspired ideas, high hopes, and the willingness to do all of the hard work required to succeed. Our overnight success took about a decade and we’re still in the process of learning, evolving, and growing.
Before I begin, I want to just say that the title of this article and this podcast episode is designed to help more people even if it does sound as cheesy AF. I want you to know that I’m not that person that likes to brag or make it seem as if it was a simple “walk in the park” to go from living below the poverty line to generating 7-figures in sales. It wasn’t and it still isn’t.
Old methods sometimes don’t work anymore, whereas some radical “out of the box” concepts might seem bonkers at first, but work like a charm when it comes to implementation. For instance, Sean and I were the pioneers of the “Live Launch Method” when we launched our Manifesting Academy nearly 4 years ago.
My goal here is to not to glamorize the journey from zero to a million but to make it seem more realistic and achievable if you are prepared to do the work and commit to a path of personal growth.
You can listen to it here as a podcast:
Here are some key Law of Attraction takeaways:
These are ACTUAL things I did to go from zero to a million dollars in sales.
- Create a plan to be sustainable right from the beginning. Otherwise, you’ll be scrambling to make ends meet.
- Don’t put all of your eggs in one basket. Diversify your streams of income, always.
- Be grateful for each milestone, the good and the not so good. Understand there is a blessing in each lesson that arises.
- Don’t give up. Keep believing. Keep adapting, reinventing, pivoting, trying new things.
- ASK the Universe for what you want. Setting clear intentions is how you’ll guide the energy of the Universe to support you on this adventure.