If you have…
- A positive attitude and great work ethic…
- The ability to meet deadlines…
- An excellent grasp of the English language and superb communication skills…
- The ability to take large amounts of information (from videos, transcripts, creative briefs, etc.) and distill them into engaging written content…
- And the desire to create highly engaging, impactful emails and articles for people all over the world…
Then this might be the perfect position for you!
With almost 150,000 students, we have a tribe of manifestation and emotional empowerment seekers looking for more lessons and learning material to continue their journey to true abundance.
Every piece of content we produce has the aim of motivating and inspiring people to live a life of more abundance, love, and meaning. This will include offering informative guidance and “how-to” solutions within the topics of creating abundance, manifestation, emotional empowerment, mindfulness, and the law of attraction.
We’re looking for someone to join in on the mission of Soul Space Media and Sarah Prout to change lives in a powerful way. Could this be you?
This opportunity is for a part-time contractor position. We offer a competitive rate and are looking for a long-term relationship into which we can invest in a content writer’s growth and training.
- Research, collect, outline, draft and edit pieces for use on a variety of Sarah Prout channels (blog posts, emails, course materials, etc)
- Produce on-brand copy that maintains the unique voice, talking points, and high quality associated with Sarah Prout
- Maintain flexibility to turn around rush assignments on short notice
- Attention to detail is critical
- Load, proof, test, and update blog posts and pages on WordPress
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage and report your progress for ongoing writing projects
- Write clearly and informatively with high value for readers
- High attention to quality, accuracy, and thoroughness
- A positive attitude with a positive outlook on life (No complainers please)
Education and Experience
- Must have a portfolio that demonstrates strong creative thinking, and exceptional writing skills
- Must be able to research and then write compelling and engaging content that speaks to our targeted audience, and offer solutions to their pain points
- Experience writing keyword-optimized content for SEO
- Must have experience writing content for the web
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Ideal candidate is familiar with the Sarah Prout brand and products, or interested in the self-improvement / personal growth space
- Ideal candidate has a journalism degree or background
- Experience with WordPress is a plus
How you’ll benefit from working with us
- Create original content that will be promoted to thousands of people at once and seen by millions across the world
- You’ll have the opportunity to interact with excited readers, engage in conversation with them, and witness firsthand how your content positively impacts their life
- Receive insights on how well your writing is performing
- Offer your input on content strategy + input on the overall look and feel of pieces you create
- Use a well-established brand to edify your future writing and get connected to large publishers
Hours Per Week
If you can see yourself fulfill the role of the Content Writer, please apply!
IMPORTANT: Please review our blog (www.sarahprout.com/blog) and submit writing samples you think would best reflect the writing style we are looking for. Applicants that we feel can best exemplify the tone, structure, topics, and voice we’re aiming for will be contacted for further steps in the application process.