Here is a list of 3 things which, if you shine some light on them, will make it easier for you to live a life of abundance.
If you REALLY want to manifest all of your heart’s desires but can't quite seem to get to the finishing line, these three things could help to unblock your flow of prosperity.
Ready? Here we go:
The way we think and feel about the world around us (and within us) has been a lifelong session in being programmed. Everything in our lives has prepared us for this moment, right now. The beliefs you hold literally mould and sculpt your reality, so when your mindset isn’t in the right space for intentionally creating abundance then you are shooting yourself in the foot time and time again.
The best thing to do is ‘reset your mindset’ by starting to bring consciousness to everything you do.
You can master this by doing the following:
- Only choose to engage in empowering and positive conversations. Some people feed off drama and don’t realize how toxic that is for their vibration. Stop gossiping, bitching about stuff beyond your control and choose to empower yourself instead.
- Choose the words you use very wisely. Words have serious power in the manifesting process.
- Keep a journal for a week and list out all of the things you consume. Whether it’s food, TV shows, books, the people you surround yourself – ask yourself how the energy of these things, places and people contributes to your abundance mindset or hinders it.
[Tweet “It's time to stand guard fearlessly at the doorway to your future. The Universe is listening.”]
2. Lack of Clarity + Specificity
Take time to get really clear on the level of abundance you are requesting for the Universe and also the time it will take for you to receive it. The Universe LOVES specificity – you might have heard me say this over and over again but…
If you’re not clear on what you want to attract then you will be manifesting by default and all sorts of nasty-ass surprises can appear when you don’t pay attention to gaining clarity.
Getting clear about what you want to manifest is so fun. You should allow yourself to DREAM BIG. List out all of the ways you want to feel.
Do you want to feel empowered? Strong? Sexy? Confident? Rich? Creative? Super inspired?
Get specific. You might find my Ultimate Intention Setting worksheet really helpful with this process.
You can’t sit on your bum all day waiting for life to show up. You need to put your hand up to do some work. Half of the creation process is your consent (in the form of an open heart and mind) to ALLOW things/people/places/experiences to start rolling into your reality.
Taking action can be done in the form of ‘acting as if’ – for example:
- Make space in your closet for your soulmate’s clothes in anticipation that he (or she) is going to show up soon.
- Clean your car so that the Universe sees you are serious about being the owner of a luxury vehicle. Behave like you already own that Tesla or that Porsche.
- Buy the dress size one size smaller (or larger) depending on what your fitness goals are.
Action is simply HOLDING THE VISION.
When you do this it raises your vibration and allows the Universe to make you feel the essence of abundance so the floodgates to prosperity can shower you with wonder.
Need more motivation? Get ready to start manifesting your goals, dreams, wishes and desires, and feeling electrified as you begin living the life you’ve always dreamed of. I’ve created a 6-module course called MANIFEST which is a fun, inspiring and easy framework for you to follow and start manifesting like magic. And — crucially — it’s more effective than anything you’ve ever seen or tried. xo