Want to learn how to create an altar and create a sacred space within your home or office to amplify the energy for manifestation? This episode discusses some of the beloved items I keep on my altar and why they are so powerful. I also list out a list of resources and places you can begin to collect items to help raise your vibration and connect to the Universe.
Creating an altar is a magical way to spark a conversation with the Universe in your home or office. It amplifies your intention and creates space for your desires to manifest.
You can meditate with your altar, use affirmations, mantras or spend time visualizing what you want to create.
Here are 4 tips for to activating the powerful essence of your altar:
1. Declutter the space
Choose a space for your altar where you will see it often. When you place it in your visual awareness on a consistent basis, it reminds you to continue an ongoing dialogue with the Universe. Make sure the space around your alter is clutter free, so the energy can flow freely. If you need help in this department, make sure you check out my course called The Life-Changing Miracle of Decluttering.
2. Collect your sacred items
The best way to do this is to select trinkets and pieces that you feel deeply connected to. I mention this in detail in the podcast episode here. Here’s a very basic shopping list to begin building your altar…
- Crystals: Start with quartz, rose quartz, amethyst. I usually buy my crystals from a local store here in Las Vegas. Ebay and Amazon are good places to begin your search for new crystal friends.
- Oracle Cards: I personally use my Dear Universe cards (limited edition), The Moon Deck and Doreen Virtue’s Ascended Masters Deck.
- Sacred Geometry: I use sacred geometry pieces for crystal grids. You might like the “Flower of Life” one that I got here or the little triangle shelf I got here.
- Icons and Statues: I have a Lakshmi statue, Buddhas and my husband Sean has a really cool statue of Merlin the wizard. Find something that you resonate with. Again, eBay and Amazon are great places to find something special and inspires you.
- Journals: I love Moleskine notebooks. Also, if you want a really good gratitude journal then check out this company – it’s called The 5-Minute Journal and it’s awesome.
- Other items: random items you might like to include are fresh flowers, shells, feathers, love notes from your loved ones, sage, candles, incense, photos, intentions. Be creative! It’s so much fun!
When you have arranged everything, make sure you take time to just BE with your sacred space. Use the power of meditation to clear your mind, clear your heart and open yourself up to a world of infinite possibilities, because ANYTHING is possible.
Do you like this as an idea? Feel free to leave a comment below. But before you go…
Are You Ready To Start Clearing Away Your Energetic Resistance and Manifesting Abundance In Every Area of Your Life?
If you’re wanting to manifest your desires but your physical or spiritual space is cluttered, you’re going to sabotage yourself. Fortunately, I’ve recently released a brand new manifesting lesson called The Life-Changing Miracle of Decluttering, and it’s incredibly affordable.
In a moment, you will discover the proven decluttering secret that will guide you to spark joy in the present, let go of the past, and start manifesting your desires faster than you ever imagined possible…