For the best podcast listening experience, download it via iTunes here.
Yasmin is incredibly inspiring. She's a bestselling author and founder of Moonology. Journalist turned astrologer and New Age writer, Yasmin, has been scouring the skies for insights for over 15 years. Passion turned to profession when she realized just how much the astrological ‘weather’ affects everyone, herself included, and she started writing about it.
As a result, she’s now read by millions of people each week via her astrology and New Age columns in publications including the Sunday Telegraph and Red. She writes the daily Stars for Yahoo! Australia and New Zealand, and for various US and UK magazines and websites, including Red, Soul & Spirit and Chat It’s Fate. Plus, Yasmin hosts a weekly show on Hay House Radio which shares insight and wisdom to keep up to date with what’s happening with the moon, the planets and the stars.
In this episode, you will learn…
- 5:46 Connection between the moon, astrology and manifesting and how they play together in conscious creation.
- 6:03 How Yasmin got into ‘Moonology'.
- 10:56 How to deal with skeptics.
- 15:09 Should you share information about astrology and spirituality with people or keep it to yourself?
- 18:05 Is there a strong connection between astrology and manifesting in guiding your energy?
- 20:32 Yasmin’s different courses that are coming out very soon.
- 23:59 People’s response to Angels now.
- 25:53 Different mindset of people in different areas of the world in relation to astrology.
- 29:14 When to work on self-limiting beliefs in Moonology.
- 31:31 Her new Moonology oracle cards, and moon diary books.
- 33:56 What supports Yasmin in her spiritual practice.
- 36:28 Yasmin's perspective on crystals.
- 40:37 Her greatest manifestation overtime.
Mentioned in this episode: