Here is the roundup of the most interesting and thought-provoking links I have loved this week.
- The most inspiring article I read this week was on FinerMinds.com and is about how the feminine energy is rising. We’re introduced to Marissa Mayer, in charge of running Yahoo. She’ll get paid 100 million over the next 5 years AND she’s expecting her first child too. Love it.
- What key methods do you use to stay focused? Natalie Sisson has created the #100Change with 100 inspiring entrepreneurs (including myself) to show you how to create an amazing business. Plus, there’s amazing business scholarships up from grabs if you have a BIG DREAM you’d love to get started.
- What happens when you find a purple plastic aubergine in your handbag? Allie (from AlliAndGenine.com) shares the humorous contents of her handbag. I know I can relate to carrying around 5 lipsticks the same colour!
- Think you need more sex? Of course you do! This article shares sex tips for busy people. Sometimes it’s okay to encourage quantity over quality right?
- The lovely Danielle LaPorte writes about 11 slightly scary ways to become a better you. I adore points 5 and 9 in the list of wonderful suggestions.
- Here’s proof that animals are super-conscious beings. These photos are adorable.
- Here, have a love letter to your vagina. This article is laugh out loud funny.
- I share how to become a successful entrepreneur in Change Your Odds Magazine.
- This article on The Conversation shares wisdom that when you’re a perfectionist, you don’t live in the now. It invites you to just let it go.
- Amber Petty shares a powerful viewpoint and perspective about death from the beautiful city of Rome.
Have you got any links I should know about? Did you love these link? Please comment below or tweet me.