It’s time for some Link Love!
Here are the most inspiring links that I’ve found over the last few weeks.
- My beautiful friend Amber Petty came over to my house for dinner on Saturday and we had an interesting discussion that prompted this blog post on her site. It’s all about how to start accepting yourself and your self image.
- SacredSelf.com.au has a new eCourse starting soon that has a stellar line-up of wellbeing experts.
- Evelyn Lim shares 111 Ideas for Your Bucket List.
- My love Sean Patrick Simpson (Älska Publishing co-founder) wrote this beautiful post on Facebook about expressing love to my son Thomas. The bond you have with your father or father figure is so important. Also check out my friend Ben’s photography project (My Dad’s My Mate) that celebrates the importance of the father/son relationship.
- The Daily Love has a brand spankin’ new look and Mastin Kipp writes about how it’s great to have a difference of opinion.
- A post on Amanda de Cadenet’s ‘The Conversation’ poses the question: How Can I Believe in Myself?
Notice how all of these are love themed? Please let me know if you have a link you think I should know about.