Things I love that I’ve found online that you might love too…
- The amazing Natalie Sisson of SuitCaseEntrepreneur.com is launching a new initiative in September to inspire people with just $100 Change. It’s been designed to showcase change makers and offer scholarships to people who wish to start their own business on their dream project.
- The Yellow Pages ‘Capture The Cover‘ contest kicks off officially next week. If you’re a photographer in Melbourne then make sure you send in your local happy snaps to get featured on the cover and win some fabulous prizes.
- Yesterday I met the lovely Michelle McGrath for coffee in the city. Michelle is the founder of SacredSelf.com.au and creates the most divine essential oils. She gave me the most beautiful bottle of ‘Motherlove’ to assist with any little issues (hope you’re not reading this Mum).
- Sean and I recently starting listening to the teachings of Jeddah Mali and began her meditation course ‘Seeds of Enlightenment‘. We’ve been meditating when we wake up (even though Sean’s in America right now) and we’re are loving her teachings so far.
- Today I went to a kid’s party at an art studio where the kids were invited to paint and be creative. It was really cool actually and they had quotes by SARK on the wall! If you don’t know who SARK is then check this out - her name is synonymous with transformation.
- Amanda de Cadenet from TheConversation.tv writes about The Logic of Abuse: Why Women Choose to Stay. She shares her own perspective and experience of leaving a violent situation. It’s a really interesting read.